Hotel + Ski Pass Grandvalira
In Grandvalira, the largest ski area in the Pyrenees, you have more than 300km of pistes to satisfy you and your family's hunger for skiing. Slopes of all levels for everyone to enjoy skiing in Andorra. What are you waiting for?
This offer includes:
- Accommodation at the Tulip Inn Delfos 4* Hotel
- Breakfast and/or dinner option (let yourself be seduced by our gastronomy!)
- 2-day ski pass for skiing in Grandvalira. This ski pass also provides free access to the Ordino Arcalís ski resort and Pal Arinsal.
The purchase of this package must be made at least 48 hours in advance (midweek) or 4 days in advance for weekend skiing. On some very specific dates, the ski resort requires even more anticipation.
To book this offer, it must be done from the PACKAGES tab that will appear when accessing our booking engine. If only ROOMS appears, it means that the package is not available on the selected dates and that the booking only includes a room (without ski pass).
- The package includes as many ski pass days as nights booked. It does not include ski insurance (if you wish, you can buy it at the hotel reception).
- The first day of skiing is the day after the day of arrival.
- Free ski pass for children under 5 years old (born in 2017 or later) and people over 75 (born in 1947 or earlier). Please check out with our reception team.
- Minimum stay 2 nights.