Hotel + panoramic cable car
This summer, discover incredible landscapes in complete comfort with the Tristaina cable car, located in Ordino-Arcalís.
Enjoying the mountain becomes an experience suitable for almost everyone, whatever your fitness level. You will go up quickly and effortlessly, enjoying a panoramic ride with the Tristaina cable car, one of the most modern widgets in Europe.
Once in the Coma area, you will have many options to spend your day in nature:
- Visit the Tristaina Solar Viewpoint: the newest viewpoint in Andorra (opened summer 2021), with breathtaking views over the valley and the Tristaina ponds. From La Coma you can get there on foot, or take the Creussans chairlift, suitable for people over 1.20m, which is included in this offer. Once at the top, you will only have to walk for about 10 minutes with hardly any gradient to enjoy postcard-perfect landscapes.
- Get your feet wet (or bathe if you dare) in the Tristaina Lakes: an easy excursion, suitable for families. It has very little gradient and in half an hour you will reach the first lake. From there, you can walk to the other two lakes or simply enjoy the lush landscape that surrounds you. If you go up to the Tristaina viewpoint and walk down, you can reach the lakes on the way down.
- Ascent to the Tristaina Peak: ideal route for hikers, who from the Tristaina lakes will find the indications to reach the summit at 2878m altitude. The route is about 7.5km long, with almost 700m of ascent, with some aerial sections not suitable for beginners. - Without haste but without pause, hiking following the ski slopes, to enjoy the nature, the orris and other excursions such as the Cataperdis Peak, the Tristaina Peak, the Port del Rat.
Our offer includes:
- Accommodation at the Tulip Inn Andorra Delfos 4* hotel.
- Option of breakfast and/or dinner, according to the diet you choose at the time of booking.
- Forfet Gold: Tristaina cable car + Creussans chairlift: ascent + descent. Ascent and descent pass with the Tristaina gondola lift, departing from the Hortell sector in Ordino-Arcalís, and the Creussans chairlift, departing from La Coma. Cable car opening dates: from 23 June to 11 September, from 9am to 5pm (opening and closing dates subject to possible variations).