We work for your well-being following the protocols established by International Committees
As your comfort, health and safety have always been at the heart of our priorities, at Daguisa Hotels we have implemented a COVID Ready Plan, valid in all our hotels. We are working in different internal commissions to adapt the Hotels to the different health, safety and hygiene measures required due to the post-Covid19, both by the Government of Andorra and by the Louvre Hotels Group, which, with more than 1,500 hotels in 54 countries , is the second hotel chain in the world and partner of Daguisa Hotels in Andorra.
Welcome to your COVID Ready Hotel in Andorra!
General actions in Daguisa Hotels Hotels:
- · Appointment of a reference in each establishment, to ensure the implementation of protection measures, staff training and supervision of compliance with the instructions.
- · Continuous training of all staff in new procedures
- · Reinforcement of the cleaning and disinfection protocol for all common areas (including lift buttons every 2 hours, handles, seats, tables, switches, floors, etc.).
Before your arrival
- · You can check-in online in our app. Once you have made the reservation, in the confirmation you can make the Online Check-IN directly and directly access your room.
- · As far as possible, we will wait a minimum of 24 hours for the use of the same room by another guest.
- · We will enable an entrance door and an exit door in each Hotel (well differentiated).
- · All keys / cards are disinfected for each use.
- · All the clothes of our staff are disinfected, as well as the workspaces.
- · Hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal in various areas of the Hotel.
- · Each receptionist wears a mask, and has hydroalcoholic gel and disinfecting wipes available for their workspace or they will greet you behind a plexiglass plate.
- · A marked line on the floor at the reception ensures a social distance of 1m50.
During their stay
- · Display of information and recommendations in common areas and in your room.
- · Circuit marked, when possible, by a traffic plan to respect safety distances.
- · All bedding in the room will be washed at 60º and individually with the cleaning certificate of our supplier ISO 9001 Quality .
- · Delivery of KIT COVID Ready to all our guests (mask, hydroalcoholic gel).
- · Reduction in the number of sofas and chairs in the reception, making sure to maintain a 1.5m distance between the seats.
- · Reinforcement of the cleaning protocol with disinfectant for all common areas (sinks, elevators, corridors, contact areas, etc.) every 2h-4h.
- · We have reformulated and reinforced our restoration points. Guests can choose the type of breakfast the day before: Healthy, Continental or Andorran, and if they wish to have breakfast in the room, or in the Hotel Restaurant.
· Hygiene measures are reinforced in our kitchens, specifically:
- Mandatory use of mask.
- Bactericidal soap for hand washing mandatory every 30 minutes.
- Strict disinfection measures.
- Respect for the social distance of 1.5 m.
- · In the Hotel Restaurant the tables will have a minimum separation of 2m and all the staff will use face masks and hydroalcoholic gel during the entire service. In addition, on all the tables you will find a QR reading system to display the Restaurant's menu.
- · Possibility of Check-OUT and pay through our app to avoid going through reception and leaving the Hotel directly.
- · Provision of a box to deposit your key / card, to disinfect before each new use.
- · Sending the invoice for the stay directly by email.